This is an advanced article for Users that want to modify their Object Report templates to show time in hours and minutes instead of decimal numbers. Please contact support if you'd like some assistance or a ready to import template.
e.g. in the Object Report Time is shown in the following format:
01:30 for 1 hour and 30 min.
If you want the duration 1 hour and 30 min shown like this: 1.5 hours (or 1,5 hours) follow the below step-by-step guide.
- Copy Booking Hours Total (or any other time data field) and name add "HOURS only" at the end of the name.
- Copy the Booking Hours Total again and name it "MINUTES only" in the end.
- In the HOURS only add now a String Operator: Split, where you split on the Split Character: ":" and Use Element With Indicator: 0 (this will then only show the hours).
- Now repeat this action on the Booking Hours Total MINUTES only and add the String Operator: Split on ":" character and Use Element With Indicator: 1 (so only the minutes will show).
- In the Minutes Only now add two Math String Operator:
5.1: Input divided by 60.
5.2: Input times 100.
- In the Minutes Only now add a String Compare String Operator: If INPUT equals 1 Return with 01. Repeat this until number 9.
- Now go to HOURS only and add a Concat String Operator to it: Input, Separator String "." or "," and Booking Hours Total MINUTES only. This will combine the Hours with the Minutes again.