Global Status is the status of the booking/ job itself. The name and colour can be personalised in the Toolbox > Settings > Booking Defaults. It is possible to create more statuses if needed.
To modify or add new statuses the user needs Permissions to access Object Manager/ Server Setup. Enter a name for the Global Status and define the Sub Status .
The Sub Status is related to the Conflict Warning. A booking with Preliminary CAN create a Conflict Warning when making a double booking. A booking with Confirmed Sub Status over another Booking with Confirmed status WILL create a Conflict Warning. If the Sub Status is set to planning there will be no conflict.
Define the colour of the Sub Status in the Toolbox > Settings > Display settings. The Sub Status colour will be reflected in the status colour box next to the booking name in the Project Tree or on the booking.
This colour is also the colour of the booking shown in the Hourline depending which setting has been selected in the Hourline Settings.
The Actual Status reflects the status of the objects within the booking (e.g. if one object within a booking has a conflict, but the job has been confirmed, the ‘global status’ of the whole booking will be ‘confirmed’ but the ‘actual status’ ‘mixed’). It is also linked to the Sub Status in farmerswife that indicates the status of the individual objects booked on the job/booking. An object can have all days in the booking on.
- Planning: all booked objects with all days in gray/planning
- Preliminary: all objects have all days preliminary, due to conflicts or due to the Sub Status of the Global Status (see Global Status)
- Mixed: one or more booked objects with preliminary days and confirmed days
- Confirmed: all objects are confirmed
To change the status of the objects, click on the object icon menu and either:
- Force Confirm – if the object has conflicts but you want to double book the objects Confirm All Days – possible conflicts will remain red and need to be force confirmed.
- Preliminary All Days – set all days to preliminary.
- Confirm From Time Range – mark a Time Range of days you want to confirm. Conflicts will remain red and need to be force confirmed.
- Preliminary From Time Range – mark a Time Range of days you want to set to preliminary.