You need Admin User Permission with access to Server Setup to access the Web Share Settings!
In this section you'll find settings related to the web access tiers, external calendars, email send outs, shared reports and more.
Advanced Users and Web Users need to have the corresponding settings enabled in their Web Permission Profile for many of these settings to be applied. Please see our Web Permission Profile articles for further information. And the different modules like XML and MS Exchange needs to be activated, as well as the Schedule Email required settings in the Server Setup > General tab (Allow Mail).
External Calendars / Schedule Changes Email Sendout / XML Export:
Read more on Schedule Changes Email here.
Static Time Frames (Web User Only):
Set the time range for each of these options, which will define what a Web User can view/edit:
- User Web User's Viewable Static Time Frame
- Viewable: Time Frame when Web Users can view their Bookings through the Web Client.
- Bookable (Tasks / Requests): Time Frame when Web Users can create Task Bookings or Requests through the Web Client.
- Timereportable: Time Frame when Web Users can time-report Bookings through the WebClient.
WebCal: These are the settings to configure the WebCal option..
- Daily Sendout
- Time Reporting Sendout Reminder
- Daily Day Chart Email Sendout
Booking Colours: Check the article on Booking colour options in the Web Client, iOS and Mobile Web Client.
Set Default Event Time: (09:00 > 18:00): Set here the default event time when creating any type of events in the New Web Client and iOS. If the Labour Rules / Advanced Personnel Management Module is licensed, the Out Time is then calculated based in the User's labour settings.
Show Time Reported Time As Event Time For All Objects, If Reported
Show Time Reported Time As Event Time Only For Own User, If Reported
Show Event Time In Event Header
Show Booking Object Note On Day Plan In The Web Client, iOS and Mobile Web
Open Bookings on Involved Tab In the Web Client, iOS and Mobile Web
Open Booking Window In Edit Mode When Creating Ad-hoc Time Report
Hide User Number / Other in The Web Client, iOS and Mobile Web Client
Mandatory Request Note In The Web Client and iOS
Show in iOS Badge: Number Of Notifications / Number Of Missing Time Reports
Allow Web Shared Reports: Requires PDF Printer Setup On Server
Callsheet Financial Report Template (for iOS only): To create and publish a call sheet:
- Select a report to be the call sheet
- From Hourline Menu > Call Sheet > Print Designer
- To show on iOS > Hit Publish
- In iOS you'll be able to see the published Callsheet for that day by clicking the icon top right corner