What is the Day Chart Report?
In the Day Chart report you can see all the bookings of the selected Objects per Day and by Hour. The Day Chart report is available in farmerswife from 6.6 SP1.
The Day Chart report can be run from the selected Hourline View by clicking on the Hourline Icon > Day Chart.
This report shows the selected day and is built in a specific way.
1. Selected Time Range by Hour (vertically)
2. Objects from the Selected View (horizontally)
3. Extra Info on the Bookings booked for the Objects in each time slot.
It's very useful to show occupancy of the selected Objects (Rooms or Users), so it's good to define the views that only display Objects of Specific Type (only Users if you want to see what your users are booked on, or only Rooms/Workstations if you'd like to see what your Workstations are booked on.
How to configure Day Chart Report?
To configure Day Chart Report click on the Hourline Icon > Day Chart in the Menu.
The default report includes:
1. Project Name
2. Client Name
If you need to show more info about the bookings, you need to click on the Options in the bottom left corner, and select what to displayed in additional columns.
You can choose from:
1. Involved Matching Class (that will show members of the class)
2. Extra Info From Selected Custom Fields
You can also select what time range to display in the report.
Each selected item will be added in a separate column. However, you can also group Involved Matching Classes under one label.
This way all the Objects of Matching Classes, for example Offline, Online and Sound Editors, can be displayed in one column, which will have a label: Involved Editor.
To configure this:
1. Click on the Options button.
2. Click on the Green Plus Icon at the top.
3. Select first Involved Matching Class (for example Editor ).
4. Click on the green plus icon under first Selected Matching Class and add other Involved Matching Classes (Online Editor and Sound Engineer).
5. Click the first Selected Matching Class Name to update the Label Name.
This way all Involved who belong to Selected Matching Class will be displayed in one (instead of 3) columns.
Each Custom Field, if selected, is displayed in the separate column.
Daily Day Chart Email Sendout
This report can be attached as a PDF to the Daily Day Chart Email Sendout. See the article on how to enable this option.